Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Full Circle

I deleted my facebook the other day, or put it on hold or whatever. I liked the same things about it that I liked about myspace; namely, comments are fun and photo sharing is really fluid. It's proven to be equally annoying though, as where myspace had bulletins facebook has updates on everything your friends are doing. And it gives you the option to deny all requests from some people who are on your friends list - why are they on your list then?
Just the feeling that I'm spreading my faculties too thin, trying to focus on what's happening in real life and also trying to stay updated with the internet. People expect me to have looked at their photos simply because they put new ones up. What the frig? Seriously? Sorry, no, I didn't hear what happened on wednesday. My bad.
Also, I wish I didn't live in this friggin dorm anymore. It's like I'm walking around on tiptoes, nowadays, peekin into rooms and sprinting back around the corner. It's keepin me on my toes, I guess, except that, you know - I live here. This is where I live. Fuck.

No comments: