Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ignorance IS Bliss! - A Facebook "Note"

I like anything but country music!
I'm Christian but I HATE Mormons, with their, different beliefs - EW!
I'm eighteen but would never deign to date a seventeen year old, those immature little kids!
I - I - fuck you.

People need to stop postulating generalized hatred, it's such bullshit. How can you ever say you hate everything about a group of anything? That's the most retarded thing you could ever do, ever. There's always something good in everything - it's like saying there's any sort of single cause for catastrophic events. Man, FUCK THAT. How fucking ignorant are people? Is life really so much better when you fool yourself that you're right because it's easier? Lazy pieces of shit, too self-absorbed to try and branch out and be optimistic about anything, goddammit. Even as such fucking fools I'm sure some of you have nice traits - maybe you're good at math, or understand how people feel; hell, maybe even some of you care. How would it be if I just completely overlooked everything about you without trying to find any nice qualities? You can say that you're justified because I can't feel what you feel - kinda like Faith, where you believe in something because of its lack of logic - but really what you're shouting to the world is, "Hey everyone! I don't give a fuck about you, and you sure as fuck shouldn't care about me!"
Well I'm listening motherfuckers. I'll still be the person I am but I am totally going to start pointing out everyone else's ignorant generalizations, because it's one thing to try to make people feel good all the time - this is for me.

No comments: